2014년 12월 3일 수요일

Introduction

Hello? My name is Joseph. In internet, I want people to call me a Tissuej. This is my first time to make a Google blog. Also, I live in Korea, so I'm Korean. Sadly, because I'm Korean, I'm not good at English. The reason why I'm doing this is because our school is doing on a blog project. I think this project is a great idea because we can have a chance to make blog and be skillful. I hope I do well on my blog and win on the . I also project have some plan. I'm going to advertise my blog anywhere. Also, my blog will be mainly about a game (but Mine craft is my best cell phone game. Ah, I'm going to post only mobile game.), Apple (because I personally like Apple.), and news that readers might get interest on it (it is just like hot topic or current events in the world, but I think I'll mainly post about things in Korea. It's because Korea is my home country and I'm living in). Thank you for reading this and my blog is starting off in December 3, 2014.  

Summary
I'm Tissuej
Doing this for school concert 
Mainly post about game, news, and Apple 
Thank you for reading this
Blog is starting off from today

Ps. My friend named Josiah is doing with me. his internet name is Danny.
안녕하세요? 저는 티슈라고 합니다. 제가 이 블로그를 만든 이유는 다름이 아니라 학교에서 블로그 콘테스트를 하기 때문입니다. 블로거를 처음 써봐서 아직은 미숙하지만 언제나 노력 하겠습니다. 잘 부탁드립니다^^ 또한 제 친구도 함께 합니다. 제 친구는 릴보이라고 불러주세요.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기